Travel information for Illinois
- Illinois State Facts General information about Illinois. Includes state facts, symbols, maps, etc.
- Navy Pier – Chicago The pier, on Lake Michigan east of downtown Chicago, opened in 1916 as a shipping and entertainment area. Today, its home to restaurants, shops, a Ferris wheel and other attractions.
- Six Flags Great America – Gurnee Extreme thrill rides as well as more tame rides for the entire family. Park is themed with DC comic heroes and WB characters.
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum – Springfield The Presidential Library and Museum brings together the world’s largest collection of documentary material related to the life of the 16th President.
- Lincoln Tomb – Springfield Final resting place of the former president. State historic site and one of the most visited sites in Illinois.
- Gateway International Raceway Home to Nascar, Indy, NHRA drag racing, and many other motorsports events.